Step by step instruction at ETA
- Select the service you want and add it to the shopping cart.
- Go to checkout and enter your details. We will use the address you enter there as the return address for your cards. With your first order you can create your own ETA customer account directly, if you already have one, please log in before placing your order.
- Leave the payment process with your desired payment method.
- Complete your order.
- After you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email in which you will see a link. Please click this link to open the card grade form.
- Fill out the card grade form and enclose it with your shipment. Without this, we cannot guarantee that your Grade order will be processed quickly and without any problems.
- It is very important that your card to be graded is in a sleeve + card saver. After all, your cards will be sent in the mail and must also be well packaged and protected. You are also welcome to use bubble wrap or newspaper in the packaging for your cards so that your cards do not slip or become damaged in the package.
- Place the completed and printed card grade form in the package so that we can allocate your package to your order and process it easily.
- Please send your package exclusively with DHL to the following address: ETA Grading Service GbR post number: 106 534 2944 Packstation 299 50997 Cologne Germany
- As soon as your package arrives at the Packstation and has been picked up by us, we will open and document it with videos and photos. In this way we can guarantee that all packages have arrived undamaged (or damaged).
- We also document the cards in the packages with video and photos so we can match your order to the card you sent. This is why the card grade form is important.
- Transparency is very important to us! That's why we make sure that everything works and is processed smoothly. You can always see how far your submission has progressed on our website.
If you have any further questions, please write to us on Instagram or send us an email. We will be happy to take the time to answer your questions.